The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation is an online journal that aims to publish articles and papers that provide critical perspectives on topics relevant to Information Systems Evaluation, with an emphasis on the organisational and management implications. Through its publication the journal aims to contribute to the development of both theory and practice. For full details of the aims and scope of the journal, click here
It is currently published bi-annually with a general issue and a special issue. The general issue contains papers submitted in response to a call for papers. These papers are reviewed by the Editor and those selected for inclusion are submitted to a double-blind peer review by members of the Editorial board. On the basis of these reviews, the Editor then either:
- Accepts the paper for publication with no changes
- Accepts the paper for publication with only minor, editorial changes
- Accepts the paper for publication provided it is amended in line with the reviewers comments
- Recommends a more major re-write and offers the chance to resubmit for consideration in another issue
- Rejects the paper as unsuitable for publication
- In all instances, reviewers' comments are passed to the authors.
- Session chairs at the conference
- Delegates to the conference
- Members of the Editorial board
The final selection is made by the Editor, with assistance from the Editorial board. These papers have already been reviewed for the conference and are not subjected to additional review, unless substantial changes are requested by the Editor or an additional review is requested by the author(s).
The journal also publishes book/conference reviews and these are welcomed at any time.
To join the mailing list for this journal, please click here
- rated level 1 in the Danish Government bibliometric lists
- ranked by the Australian Business Deans Council list
- listed in the Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- listed on the International Bibliography of Social Sciences (IBSS)
- listed in the Open Access Journals database
- listed in the Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- listed in the EBSCO database of electronic journals
- listed in the Ulrich directory of periodicals
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.
- ranked B in the Australian Research Council ERA Journal list
- The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management
- The Electronic Journal of e-Government
- The Electronic Journal of e-Learning
- The Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods
The journal is one of 5 academic journals published by Academic Conferences Limited. For information on the other journals please visit
The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation is: